Monday, August 6, 2012

It's time ...

Lately I've been thinking and calm myself with the changes around me. In each time something happened I might be a little bit panic and unsure with things to do. However, in the deepest thought I have clearly understood. Feelings will always change, thou you might said you will always stay the same but the feeling still disappeared. Sometimes, we will wonder why certain things happened to us, other times we will think to be more mature and denied the facts. Thus, we hurt our own feeling with that. I always believed in good or bad to be honest with myself and learned to appreciate things I still have left with me. Life is not just about ourselves but also others.. Therefore we are responsible to be kind  to others and help as much as possible. Love wont come easily but it can be build. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment