Saturday, August 11, 2012

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

Time pass by each day without acknowledge our existence at the end of the day is already a new day. There are things that we did that could never be reverse again. If asking me whether IF THE TIME COULD BE TURN OVER AGAIN what will I change?... Frankly speaking there are mistakes that I wish I never did and I wish that it never happened. However, I don't thing there anything I want to change even if I could turn back the time. THINGS happened for reasons. We met people that gave us love, made us smiled and laughed, caused us tears, been betrayed, been insulted and etc. These all to make us someone.We need to experience all these exchanging feelings and people we met to become someone better in future. I would said there are things that I regret and wish I never did but if so I wouldn't be the person I am now. We grown up in one step to another in life phases. I am very THANKFUL to ALLAH for blessing with many people that gave me uncountable memories and experiences. :) SMILES FOR BETTER FUTURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment