Thursday, July 26, 2012

Deeper than it seem

I took a deep breath. Ignoring all the calls I got. I'm sorry dear friend.. I'm just not in the moment of talking to anyone. Trying to calm my self with this pain. The feeling that I never wish anybody else to taste it. Let me carry all the broken heart and the pain... Let me carry all..I may not look strong but I will not loose my spirit.. I have loose my will, my heart, my love,my vision and my way.. Yet I'm still breathing..thou it seem hard.. I try to breath it slowly. I know I might cry in the middle of the night thinking how the way turn up.. scared of the silence.. the long duration of paused.. but what hurt the most is being so close yet unable to reach it.. I am not ashamed of crying when I think of you, I could walk in the rain that don't bother me, Each time I pretend not loving you..it hurt the most..have so much to say and watching you walked away..Probably the best thing I will ever be is a memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment